If you don’t know what to serve for dinner tonight ..
An excellent source of vitamins A, C, and protein this Asian-flavored salad is a cool addition to your Healthiest Way of Eating during the hot summer months.
Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups napa cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 TBS minced ginger
- 1 medium clove garlic, pressed
- 2 TBS chopped cilantro
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded or cut into 1″ cubes
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.
Printer Friendly Version of Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
In-Depth Nutritional Profile for Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad