NEWS ADVISORY – For Immediate Release July 21, 2011
County Road Update – July 21, 4:00 p.m.
The County of Grande Prairie has re-opened the following roads:
• RR 114 between Secondary Highway 672 and TWP 734
• RR 115 from Secondary Highway 672 to TWP 730
• TWP 730A between RR 123 and RR 121
• RR 65 south of TWP 744
• TWP 744 east of RR 65
Crews continue to work throughout the County to re-open roads washed out or damaged by heavy rain.
The following County roads remain closed:
• RR 125 between Secondary Highway 672 and TWP 734
• RR 123 between TWP 734 and Secondary Highway 672
• RR 123 from Secondary Highway 672 to TWP 734
• TWP 744 east of Highway 2 to RR 52 (local traffic only allowed)
• TWP 754 from RR 90 to RR 92
Bear Lake Day Use parking lot and boat launch remain closed to the public until further notice. All other County parks have been re-opened.
The County thanks the public for its cooperation as all of its crews work to repair the road network throughout the County. County officials urge motorists to continue to drive with caution on all its roads as crews continue to assess and repair the damage.
The public is also urged to report any flooded or damaged roads by calling 780-532-7393.